08 May 2010

Waiting

Oh dear… 2 more papers left… Really needs a break… Faster come sem break… Slow slow come new sem… Hehe… Manage to change the streamyx package to the uni cool pack… Made me went to uni twice, summore the first time I went in to get the damn verification letter which is quite pointless coz it is not necessary for the application… Haha… Own fault also, never ask the TM ppl what documents needed for the application, just listen to what friend said den follow nia… XD


Anyway, now just looking forward to get the netbook… Hopefully, I can get it by next week coz I need to decide when to go SG dy… Haha… Then no need to bring the dell laptop to SG… Less burden for me… Just bring the netbook will do... Summore can bring out use free wifi… O pls send to me faster leh and pls send to me on a day when I hv no exam pls…


I have a bad feeling about my com tech and com theories paper… I doubt I can get a B- for these 2 papers… These 2 are really going to make my cgpa drop… This sem sure cannot get above 3.0 ady… O well hehe… Hope next sem gets better… Can see Lionel again… XD

No comments: