18 May 2010

Prayers Answered

Hehe... I am typing this on the bus using the HP netbook... Thank God for answering my prayers... I was so worried that they will deliver this netbook to me while I'm in Singapore... Surprisingly, I received an sms from the HP guy... LOL... I thought I should be receiving a call instead of a msg... He said that I need to collect the netbook from Block C canteen between 12pm to 1pm... WTH??? I thought they suppose to deliver to my house... Two days ago, ah lim told me that the netbook was delivered to her house one leh... Nvm lo... I think it's alright... At least better than telling him the directions to my house... XD Then 12pm went to collect lo... He said he is at the block C tunnel there... Then finish collecting dy, I had a thought... In the application form I wrote the reciepient address for the netbook delivery is my home address leh not Block C tunnel there wo... hehe... Reached home sure check whether can function anot lo... So far I guess this netbook is ok la since it is free summore... Don't want to demand so much... Can use then can dy lo...


Argh... So so boring on the bus... Cannot sleep la... Evening beh tahan den take a short nap... Already 11.30pm now... Too bad I cannot post this instantly coz no internet connection... Have to wait till I reach Singapore... I still need to write a summary for Y2S1... Hehe wait till I go back to Kampar first, use my dell to write... For now just want to enjoy my holiday... LOL... Just saw one funny billboard... KANASAI PAINT... XD... Didn't manage to snap the pic, as I'm typing here... Ok la enough for now... Dunno do what also... Sien dao...

No comments: