01 May 2010

Emo

Bored of staying alone at home… It has been a week and this whole week is torturing… Well at least when dad is here there’s someone to interact with… O well, he’s coming back today… I think he enjoys his trip…


Sigh… I don’t know how long I can stand this kind of lifestyle... My life is kinda aimless… So bored of studying, assignments and exams… Especially when I’m not interested in advertising field at all… Seriously slacking in my study dy… Do assignments also do last minute… Maintaining my results is another problem since it’s getting tougher and tougher sem by sem… Still wondering what to do after graduation… Need someone to show me the path… Perhaps God…


Grrr… Misses Mummy… Long time no one to ke po with… So sien… I think that’s the reason why so emo recently


No comments: