17 June 2011

Dream

Had a weird dream yesterday… I was getting married but I’m not alone… There’s another gal who was getting married as well and we are getting married to the same person… When the guy was ask who will he choose to be his wife, he answered both… The dream goes on with other stuff happening which I don’t remember quite clearly…

This dream reminds me of a dream that I dream 3 years ago… It was about someone I like told me that he is getting married to a gal from abroad thru msn… I told that guy about the dream… He said my dream was silly… After a few days, I got to know that he already had a gf… Somehow I felt that some of the dreams could be a sign… The dream I dreamt this morning was really disturbing… Sometimes I think I worried too much which triggers me to dream such a dream…

No comments: