17 February 2009

Blur me...

Just now damn blur... Thought wanna settle all the bills and hand up the termination form by today... In the end, nothing settled... First, wanna go pay the cukai taksiran bill den dunno whether it just closed or never opened today... It was just 3.30 pm lo...

After that, wanna go pay all the electricity, water and telephone bills at TM... When I almost reach there, only I remembered that I never bring out the termination form for the TMnet...

Then, went home to take the form and I took out envelope out which contains the cukai taksiran bill... Again, when I almost reach TM only then I remembered that all the other bills were also inside the envelope... Damn stupid lo...

At night, went to a show with dad... The performers are from Taiwan... Ugh... There's one magician, he was kinda entertaining... At the same time, he reminds me of Jason magician... Miss him la and also his magic tricks... Dunno where is he now... Sigh...

1 comment:

reminisce said...

haha..still so blur..but luckily when working at FWH,you still very alert..if not,bankrap d..zzz =)