21 February 2009

无聊

I'm 无聊 than ever... Doing funny things... XD my ID pic damn ugly, with my specs senget and no smiling face... The photographer la... Dun wan let me smile wer...
So, I decided to give my ID a new face...


The most 无聊 thing is my chinese classes...
Tutorial still consider ok la... But much better than lecture...
There's singing lesson as well... Learnt how to sing 童话...


My tutorial teacher is Ms Goh... UTAR graduate student... Hehe... She teach not bad lo... Summore let use see 童话 MV...


Haha... Every week also give us writing... Kinda enjoy writing it also... Feel like back to kindergarten, where everything is easy...


This is the part time lecturer for Lecture... He kept on repeating and repeating and repeating the things... Attend his class till sien already lo... Like to sing a lot in class... Also boast that his chinese is good... XD


Next week got mid term test for IT already lo... Till now I also do revision for IT... Plus never pay attention in class... See still got time to snap pic of the lecturer... Must start doing revision already... Dun wan my name to be announce because I get 10 marks and below but 15 marks and above... Keke... Dunno whether possible or not... God bless me...

Today, I walked to Tesco to meet Hsu Wai... On the way there, something caught my attention... Really artistic... I wanted to snap it down but it would be weird if ppl see me doing this... So I wait till there's nobody around, then I snap it...


So along the way, I saw a low of cow dungs... There are fresh & dried...



There was one piece of cow dung I like the most... Got a very nice pattern on it...


After that reach Tesco already, of course eat something nice la... Sushi King lo...



Finish eating sushi, I ordered a soft shell crab lo... Ate once in Sakae Sushi, it was quite nice...


It looks kinda big in the menu and it's quite expensive too, so I was thinking it better be worth that much coz at Sakae Sushi is only $7.99 and it's worth it... Keke... When the crab came...


RM15.90 for this crab... NOT WORTH IT...

No comments: