07 December 2010

End Of Sem3

It’s been a while since I updated my blog… Don’t really have time since its short sem… Well time passes rather fast… Did something really stupid for Creative Strategy… Lame video… During the process of filming it, we watched the Kill Bill trailer over and over again… Seriously annoying…




Another video for French… Surprisingly we got 12/15 for the video despite we don’t even know what we are talking… Hehe… I really enjoy the editing process of this video… Tried to do it as classy as I could… This is our French Assignment...


For IMC, glad that we choose IKEA and I really enjoy doing this assignment… Guidelines were provided by Mr Kenneth… Our IMC presentation was great… Thanks to my groupmates…


As for CSA group assignment, we had difficulty doing it as no proper guidelines are given… So we did more like ‘cincai’ work for this… Don’t really expect good marks… Oh well… Forget it…


Also would like to thank bear bear red for the gift… Though I said that I wan it before but I don’t really mean it… I was just testing water… But seriously, I don’t really know what to do with it… It feels like I’m not getting the best out of it… Still like nokia though… =P Anyway appreciates it… =)



Taken via Ipon

No comments: