11 September 2010

=/

Thank you Lene, Hui Mei, Kiki, Tommy, Jayson, OYZ, Venz and Cheng Hong for the surprise… Thanks for celebrating my birthday… Really appreciate that… Some of you guys might think that I’m upset because no one celebrates my birthday… Well actually I’m fine with it… I understand that you guys need to do revision so do I…


I was actually very frustrated with someone else… Making my birthday a pathetic day… I’m not asking for an expensive present for my birthday or ask U to come here to celebrate with me… I was just hoping that U would cheer me up and I just ask U to sing me a birthday song… What U said is “I don’t know”… U din even wan to try… Giving me all sort of excuses...


The whole day I was waiting for U to msg me but U end up msg me when half of the day is gone... U can at least msg me that U are busy… U knew that I’m already unhappy but U didn’t do anything… After I told U that I felt better a bit when my friends came over and U said “So I no need sing already hor”… U are so unwilling to even sing me a birthday song… That makes me more heart broken…


In the end, U end up replying “I’m useless” and I said you are breaking my heart to the max and U said “Yes, I am”… I really appreciate U are willing to travel far to find me and brings me out when I go to ur place… I’m sorry that U had to throw away the food that U cooked for me last time… But sometimes I just wan more care from U… Sometimes I wanted you to say something nice or to cheer me up U end up saying something that hurts me a lot…


Seeing me cry U do nothing… I hate that the most… HATE U TO THE MAX…. Only thing U do is ask me to stop crying…

No comments: