18 August 2010

Sleepless Nite

Its 5.05 am now… Sigh… I’m still awake… Nose block… Can’t sleep at all and having difficulty in breathing as well… Sien… Really hate time like this… These few days I look very awful… My eyes keep tearing and my nose is red… I have terrible eye bags and also super dark circles… I can’t stand my hideous look… Don’t know why lately I look so pathetic… I guess it’s the weather…


Bought a Pantene Pro-V Intensive Treatment from Tesco 2 days ago and I tried yesterday…



The instruction stated: Squeeze excess water from hair after shampooing. Apply liberally to hair, leave on for 3 minutes. Use as often as needed. What I did was after washing my hair after bath and I apply it while my hair is still damp… I think I should actually rinse it off though it doesn’t state in the instruction but it says that leave on for 3 mins… Haha… I’m so dumb… Hope there’s no side effect… XD Seriously, after my hair dried, it feels so soft and smooth…

No comments: