18 February 2010

Stray

I’ve wander a bit too far off… It’s time for me to come back to reality and stop day dreaming… Ever since I had my last sem break, I’m a bit lost… Started to have fever… Not any ordinary fever but K-fever which I hate it… Feel so pathetic =( Lost my will to do assignments… Till now I haven’t started my Brand Management assignment which supposed to pass up last week but luckily the due date extended… PROCRASTINATOR


Laziness has got into me and weather is killing me… K.O. me… CNY is boring… I don’t why? Most ppl seems to say this year CNY is boring… What is going on? Weather problem? Changing of culture? Perhaps the world is going to end soon I guess… Yes, that’s why… So no point re-branding also… Just stay the way you are… =D


This sem is boring as well… I can’t wait to finish this whole year… Already sick of studying and exams… EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE SO BORING!!! EVEN FACEBOOK!!! Technology so advance also no use… Making the weather become warmer nia… SIAL

No comments: